Friday, December 3, 2010

Aiming to Australia



Well, my lovely brother had just finished his foundation at Kolej Mara Kuala Nerang. After this, he's going to have a year foundation at UNIKL. A year after,he's going to continue studying abroad which is Australia after received the scholarship from MARA.

Congrats to my sweet little brother Amir


Now, I'm thinking of collecting some money so that I can visit him there...Hurm,by taking Air Asia I think I still can afford the ticket to go there ...After making some calculation, I think two thousand ++ will be enough.


Now,I'm aiming to go to Australia so that i can have a look where is my brother's campus,how is the place,where he would always go to eat...



Wait for me ya

This is how their money look like...
Maybe i'll meet this creature there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge